Greens Superintendent Resume TemplatesGreens superintendents are responsible for coordinating and supervising the activities of the employees engaged in the maintenance of golf course grounds.
Greens superintendents mainly have to plan the work programs in order to improve and maintain the playing conditions and to plan new course areas. Among the duties mentioned above, a greens superintendent has to plan and implement changes in the course, to direct the workers engaged in cultivating or seeding an area or to review the test results of soil.
Your resume for the post of greens superintendent should begin with your contact information. This will be followed by a powerful statement that has to indicate your future career goals. In this section you can describe what career ambitions you have and to make sure that the ambition you present can be met by your prospective employer. Try to show the employer how excited you are about the prospect of the job position the company is offering.
Your relevant work experience will form the next section of your resume. This section needs to be enlisted starting with your most recent position to the relevant ones you held in the past. In the following section of your greens superintendent resume you can offer details on your education and training.
Name: Rudy Potter
Address: 384 Ash Street
Birth date: 17.04.1976
Seeking a challenging position as a greens superintendent in a reputed company where my extensive experience and my solid knowledge in the field will be further developed and utilized.
Creative and professional candidate with seven years of experience in coordinating and supervising the activities of the employees engaged in preserving golf course grounds; who has excellent knowledge of the tools, materials and techniques used in the field and of the techniques used in course maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge on the techniques used in course maintenance
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and motivate a working team
Greens Superintendent, Reid Municipal Golf Course, New York, NY, 2006-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the activities of the employees engaged in preserving golf course grounds
- Planning the work programs in order to improve and maintain the playing conditions of courses
- Planning new course areas
- Implementing various changes in the course area
- Directing the workers engaged in cultivating or seeding an area
- Reviewing the test results of soil
Greens Superintendent, Coahoma Country Club, New York, NY, 2002-2006
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversaw the employees in charge of preserving golf course grounds
- Coordinated the application of fertilizer or insecticide
- Inspected grounds to verify work progress and the condition of the course
- Kept the employee's time records
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring or discharging employees
- Organized training sessions related to course maintenance
Bachelor's Degree in Botany, New York University, 1996
Achievements and affiliations
Member of the American Association of Botanists since 2007
Areas of interest
References available upon request